1. Cut around your tattoo design leaving 2mm.
2. Ensure the skin is clean and oil free (no hairs is good too).
3. Peel the clear plastic backing off your tattoo.
4. Apply the tattoo to your desired area with the design facing your skin.
5. Stick the tattoo in place (you only get one go so be double sure).
6. Using a damp cloth or sponge saturate the backing paper completely.
7. Apply moderate pressure to the tattoo for 30 seconds.
8. Peel back the backing paper and the tattoo will have transferred.
9. Rinse with water and allow to dry.
Tattoo taggers receive exclusive discounts and free tattoo promotions.
If you want to remove your tattoo you can apply baby oil or rubbing alcohol to the tattoo then wipe from the skin.
It can be removed with shower gel and some scrubbing.
Now you are ready for your new tattoo 🙂 Find your next temporary tattoo
This is all dependant on the location of the tattoo but if applied correctly it should last an average of 3-7 days.
- Avoid applying your tattoo where there are creases and folds on the skin especially the middle of the arm.
- Try to avoid friction from clothing, bedding etc. Fibres can rub off on the tattoo transfer.
- You can try applying a clear talc to your tattoo to reduce the stickiness. This can make it look more realistic too!
- Our tattoos are fully waterproof but try to avoid scrubbing over the tattoo design when washing.
All of our temporary tattoos are printed using the highest quality non-toxic and FDA approved tonal inks and are 100% skin safe, non-allergenic and safe for children. Tattoos are free from PPD and black henna ink.
Our manufacturers are fully accredited and certified to European, U.S regulatory requirements for skin products and cosmetics.
* Please be aware may not be suitable for people with sensitive skin. In the event of any irritation please remove the tattoo immediately.
- Free standard shipping via Royal Mail on orders over £14.99.
- A £1.00 delivery charge applies to orders under £14.99
- Upgrade to next day delivery for £1.49
- Shipping to European countries is £2.75 via Royal Mail international standard.
U.S.A and Canada
- Shipping to the U.S and Canada is £3.49 via Royal Mail international standard.
Rest of the World
- Shipping to all other countries is £3.49 via Royal Mail international standard.
UK 1-3 business days
Europe 3-5 business days
U.S.A and Canada 5-7 business days
Rest of the World 5-7 business days
Orders are dispatched the same working day if ordered before 3pm, UK time orv the next business day.
*Please note delivery times are an estimate from the Royal Mail.
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your temporary tattoo you can return it to us (within 14 days) for a 100% purchase price refund.
Customer satisfaction is top priority at Delusion Tattoos.
In the unlikely event you wish to return your order please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
*Returns will not be accepted for opened or damaged products. Must be returned in the same condition.